Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Today is MY BIRTH DAY

23 Years of continuous bestowing, to be recorded for the coming generations.

To all my friends, My Highness ordered to dedicate a message...

Dear Friends and followers...

Good Morning & Happy Birthday for me...

Today I have the pleasure to announce that I 've just concluded my 23 years of age and starting the 24th...

Dear friends & followers...

This statement will be inscribed in luminous letters in the records of history, for its significance and implications...

Today we start a new era of our history, the history of dignity, honour and esteem. As we start the 24th year of my age, we start a new phase of my glorified life, with a new life plan & intentions.

I want to go on & on, talking about my intentions for the next phase, but I think this is enough, as you know I'm a perfectly humble person, not wanting to talk about my life a lot.

Regards to all those who had the honour to know me.

Ahmad Hendy

8 comments:

عصفور المدينة said...

ولنا الشرف بمعرفتك يا جميل
كل سنة وانت طيب

Anonymous said...

يااااااااااااااااه يا عم عصفور

انا بحبك اوى اوى

بس اسمع يا عم عصفور.......الكلام فى التدوينة دي مجرد ضحك وهزار وغلاسة.....لمجرد التفريج عن الهم اللى الواحد بيعانيه

انا دخلت الجيش يا عم عصفور ورايح المعسكر اول يناير ان شاء الله ....... لغاية دلوئتى المفروض اني داخل ظابط احتياط بس هاعرف نتيجة كشف الهيئة يوم 16 ديسمبر

ادعي لى النتيجة تيجي انى اكون جندي .....انا مش عايز اقعد 3 سنين كمان فى عطلة فى الجيش يا عم عصفور ........ انا عايز اتجوز بأقصى سرعة وادي كمان فترة عطلة اضافية اتضافت للواحد

ادعي لنا بالهداية واسف اذا كان البوست غلس شوية بس ده تهريج فعلا وربنا يلهمنا التواضع والذل لله

تحية عسكرية

والسلام

بيتنا القديم said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ammola said...

هابى بيرث داى تو يو-يور هاينيس

ايت يز كايندنيس تو الاااو آس شارينج يو يور بيرثداى

آى آم وان اوف يور فولورز آند ايت يز
اكستريم هابينس تو كونجوراتيولات يو- يور هاينيس
ماى الله جيف يو اوول يو ويش فور يور سيلف آند يور بيبول
ya rab ntigt elgish tetla3 we nshofak 3skaray add eldonia

Anonymous said...

hold on your horses ya 3m
happy birthday mr. president
w inshallah on a sooner birthday we see yr heir :)
bs ma3mlhash malkaya enta rakhar
yr sister
nada

Islamist Bloke said...

Comment deleted

تعليقك وصل يا سمسم

تحية حب

والسلام

Islamist Bloke said...

ammola

ثانك يو فيري ماتش.......آي ام فاين

آي فورجوت تو ساي....وين آي آم توكين أباوت ماي هاي نيسس .... آي هاد تو ساي : أوار هاي نيسس نوت ماي هاي نيسس

يورز

أحمد هندي

وكل سنة وانتي طيبة
:)

Islamist Bloke said...

مولاتي

فرحان أوي برؤية سموك

فينك كل ده؟

وانتي طيبة يا ندى وباذن الله كل لحظة تكوني في صحة وخير وسعادة

دمت بخير

أحمد هندي